At True North Recovery Services, we are here to help you or your loved one get back on track
Located a short drive north of San Diego, True North Recovery Services is a full-service rehabilitation center specializing in the treatment of substance abuse and mental health issues.
Our expert team knows first-hand just how challenging recovery can be, and is equipped to provide the support and direction necessary to get clients back on track. Every day, we help clients overcome addiction, anxiety and depression, and much more with our customized, evidence-based treatments.
Our Evidence-Based Approach
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- The Seeking Safety model
- The Relational Trauma Repair model
- The Gorski model of Relapse Prevention and Marlatt’s Cognitive Behavioral Model of Relapse
We Help Our Clients With
- Substance abuse
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Eating disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- And more
A ship is safe at harbor, but that’s not what ships are meant for.
Contact our team today to learn more about our Encinitas facilities and verify your insurance:
True North specializes in treating trauma experienced by our nation’s first responders and law enforcement officials.
Intensive outpatient treatment is designed to help clients in recovery transition from detox and inpatient programs back into their normal lives, with an emphasis on developing healthy habits and routines.